Seafood at Its Best in WinterFebruary 15, 2023
Welcome Spring at Annapolis’ Oyster Roast & Sock Burning 2023February 24, 2023
Lasting a whole weekend, Shamrock the Dock 2023 is a cultural and music festival with acts renowned locally and worldwide. Scheduled for Saturday, March 4, to Sunday, March 5, the event will host entertainers on two stages at Susan B. Campbell Park in Annapolis. Be sure to celebrate the beginning of Irish Week with a Celtic song and dance!
Main Stage Bands
Shamrock the Dock’s main stage will feature bands playing Irish-themed music as scheduled below.
Saturday, March 4
- 12:00 p.m. – Galway Guild (Celtic Rock band inspired by Galway, Ireland)
- 1:30 p.m. – Swamp Donkey (Annapolis/Baltimore-based Electric Newgrass)
- 3:00 p.m. – Barleyjuice (traditional Irish and Scottish songs with a pop/rock approach)
- 4:30 p.m. – Doug Segree Band (Annapolis cover band with a long playlist, including Top 40, Classic Rock, Funk, Motown, and 80s)
- 6:00 p.m. – Seven Nations (tender, passionate, and rollicking style veering from dance to folk to roots to fusion-rock)
- 8:00 p.m. – Scythian (Americana, bluegrass, Celtic country, folk, world)
Sunday, March 5
- 1:00 p.m. – Ciarán Quinn (dynamic, exciting sound with guitar/violin influenced by Celtic, rock, and pop)
- 2:15 p.m. – Galway Guild (Celtic Rock band inspired by Galway, Ireland)
- 4:00 p.m. – We’re NOT Handsome (fun rock cover trio with a sense of humor and faces to match)
- 5:30 p.m. – Skerryvore (Scottish Celtic band playing a mix of fiddles, accordions, pipes and whistles)
- 7:00 p.m. – Dublin 5 (an eclectic mix of traditional roots and hot instrumentals with a rock twist
This venue will feature Irish Dancing, pipe bands, and other entertainers. The groups of dancers performing over the weekend are listed below.
- Davy Dance Academy
- Hunt School of Irish Dance
- Kavanagh Porter Academy (Saturday only)
- Maple Academy of Irish Dance
- McGrath Morgan Academy
- The O’Grady Quinlan Academy of Irish Dance
For More Information: Shamrock the Dock 2023
Be sure to stop by The Crab Shack before or after going to Shamrock the Dock 2023!
Seeking Super Seafood?
Lovers of super seafood, including fat, juicy crab, don’t have to drive to Baltimore, Ocean City, Hooper’s Island, or Annapolis anymore. Stay close to home and enjoy wonderful deliciousness all year round at the two locations below!
Our Crofton branch can accommodate a large party group, so if you are interested in reserving tables, please call (443) 302– 2680.