Arundel County’s Best Summer BeachesJuly 8, 2022
2022 Maryland Renaissance Festival Brings Merriment to MarylandJuly 19, 2022
During hot summer days, eating a cool crisp salad can be soothing and help chase away the heat. Salads can also be delicious and healthy for you. The Crab Shack has a salad selection for every taste. Check out the tasty choices at the Crofton and Edgewater locations below.
- Black & Bleu Wedge Salad – Blackened sliced chicken breast, bacon, hard-boiled egg, cucumber, tomato, red onion, and chunky bleu cheese dressing
- Caesar Salad – Crisp Romaine lettuce, Parmesan Cheese, house-made croutons, and Caesar dressing
- Shrimp Caesar Salad – Crisp romaine lettuce with house-made dressing topped with blackened chilled shrimp, Parmesan cheese, and croutons
- Greek Salad – Traditional romaine and iceberg blend with tomatoes, green and red peppers, Greek olives, pepperoncini, aged feta, and Greek salad dressing
- House Salad – Fresh Field greens with tomato, cucumbers, egg, red onions, and shredded cheddar cheese
- Seafood Salad with Avocado Wrapped in Fresh Red Lettuce – Delicious salad consisting of clams, shrimp, claw meat, and scallops
There are many reasons why having a salad with a meal or as a meal itself is good for you.
Aids in Weight Management – Typically, your calorie intake will be much less eating salad, so you’ll be less likely to gain weight. Adding salads to your diet helps eliminate consuming excessive carbohydrates.
Natural Fiber Source – Dietary fiber helps decrease LDL, which is considered bad cholesterol. Fiber helps you feel full, resulting in less eating. It also improves your digestion and bowel movements.
Better Bone Health – Salads contain the nutrients calcium and phosphorous; salads are also known to improve bone health.
Stronger Immune System – Salads contain antioxidants that boost your immune system.
Improves Eyesight – Salads contain Vitamin A, carotenoids, and lutein, which all promote healthier eyes and better eyesight.
Seeking Super Seafood?
Lovers of super seafood, including fat, juicy crab, don’t have to drive to Baltimore, Ocean City, Hooper’s Island, or Annapolis anymore. Stay close to home and enjoy wonderful deliciousness all year around at the two locations below!
Our Crofton branch can accommodate a large party group, so if you are interested in reserving tables, please call (443) 302-2680.